Nov 8, 2007

Out of cave for BEE!


Walla! Firstly, sorry for some of you out there who's searching or looking or try contacting-but-got-no-answer for me...sorry coz lately I'm in my cave, not hiding but in the processes of settling something important. I hope you can understand and thanks in advance!
Actually last nite I've plan to meet up with my best-anime-frens who else if not Shah and Asri but becoz of Asri's working today so we postponed it to next week when everybody is free.
So, I think of keep staying in my cave but today, I'm walk out, for a while, becoz of someone special successfully drag me out! Thanks thou, I dont know why you always dare and win in 'fighting' with me and my unruliness! you are the only person who able to 'order' me! ahaks! Thanks to you thou.
So, I went to Sunway Piramid and so so fun especially while watching my latest-most-wanted-to-watch movie --> the Bee Movie!! ^_^ The first reason why I totally wanna watch this movie is becoz I have BEE, my BEE. And the 2nd why is it's cartoon in black & yellow, my fav colors! hehehee...I'm serious all of you better watch this Bee Movie, it's fun! really cool! you'll not regret for it thou! all the audiences LOL! Chow now...

p/s for you, thank you ^_^ today you brighten-up my day! another special day!
p/s2 for Lat & Ida, enjoy the Bekelah trip, without me, okay...huhuhuuu...

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw the bee movie and thought it was great. don't know why it didn't get good reviews. most insects work together for a bigger cause, wish mankind could do the same.

Iron Butterfly said...

waahhh exam habih dohhhh!!! nok gi tgk movie jugoklaa.. huehue..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...