Dec 30, 2007

Apologizing?

I said I'm sorry,
but you just say 'tengoklah'...
that's cool! so 'tengoklah!'
damn I never ever feeling this guilty in me,
and congratulation coz U did make me feel so,
it's not fair enough actually,
when we're together with anybody or somebody,
in this kind of problematic situation,
we cant just thinking in one way,
we also have to put ourselves in that other body,
and think in our way...not just by my own way, neither yours...then, it comes to good communication skills.
and now make me think of my fav book from John Gray - Men from Mars, Women from Venus.
men came with their own language and so did women,
when both met in Earth, damn it's not easy to understand each others! yes, it's totally correct thou!
moreover when both are in any problematic case...
no matter how good one of you in communication,
but when it comes to FALSE translation...further
lead to misunderstanding and not-'what I mean'-definition, go on to 'fight'! This is the main problem with these 2 creatures from Mars and Venus...and once again, it's so damn true, GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS!
not to forget, plus with good understanding...
oh! don't misjudge by assume that I'm talking about LOVE case here...it's just on talks between men and women...but if u still want to relate it to LOVE, honestly, I've to add one more word - COMPLICATED!
true! It'll be more over complicated, not just for woman, but also for man thou! it's true...just think of it by urself...I'm sure U'll realised it sooner or later.

p/s Thanks Amir for giving me chance to accompany you to Melaka, and I did love our talks-of-that-some-cases! ahahahahahahhh! I love to talk to you thou! U give me double steps out of the general box!
p/s2 thanks to my beloved Watt for ur cares on me as one stubborn, disobedient and quite-naughty person fren of yours :x
p/s3 I love you my sist Along Azi! =)
p/s4 not to forget, thanks to Baem for the dinner+talks ^_^

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...