Jan 2, 2008

New episode!? ^_^

First of all, Happy happy new year 2008 for everybody! ^_^
and as usual, I'm sure most of us will step up to this new year with...
hmmm...with something new, some changes in self furthermore in life! :D right? yup I'm sure altho not all of us have new thing to be thinking of :p
For myself, of course! I have new vision and mission to be working for...it's hard! but I'll try to make it as smart and simple and cool as I always do,
and I admit, I've also need to step up into something better inside myself,
for my own good, and for people around me,
and also of course, especially for some important people who are somebody for me,
who always want me to do some changes and improvements in myself! ^_^ thanks for those and I do love all of you! ^_^ well, you know who you are to me right!? :p

Not to forget, I'm sorry for all my faults to all of you,
no matter what's the faulty is to you :p I'm sorry...
so, let step-up our life into the new episode!
and good luck in order to make this new episode better and the best! Cheers!! ^_^

p/s in my new episode, I wanna make my blog ikut suka hati aku la! ahaks! just assume that I've added new language into my blog that is 'bahasa melayu pasar'! Walla! :D
p/s2 thanks Azah for the new year celebration at your new house! cheerful! hehehe...nok gamba!
p/s3 hepi hepi when I met some old friends especially Norlee & Aya + hubby ^_^

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...