Jan 19, 2008

Psychedelic?!

I'm sick,
I'm drained of waiting,
waiting of...
one memo saying about you
or asking about me...
one sentence of I love U,
to reply with so do I...
warm touches from you,
to melt my mulish-frozen-heart...
your voice to wake me up from my oblivious,
your smile which bloom mine,
your cares,
help me to fight the vain thoughts...
impishness from you,
which matched the unruliness of me...
your gentle sways,
that lead the vicissitudes inside of me...
extroversion of you helped in overcome my introversion,
all in waiting of...our love!

only U and Me altogether,
for the equilibrium of sanity,
to hold our sincere infatuation...as long as it can be.

p/s love is a long waiting, waiting for it to start, once it grows then waiting for it to get deeper, when it's deep enough, we still waiting...for it to end...

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...