Jan 30, 2008

LOL day ^_^

kah! kah! kah! ^_^ today is the most LOL day for me...not to forget for some of my frens who's also 'joining' this unplanned look-like-a-game event! LOL! :D It's actually start during the lunch hour time, where I'm as usual walk as alone ranger to the 'kantin satu' :) then, suddenly, while waiting for the foods, a team of guys from Alam Maritim sit and share table with me..whatever..nothing to do with this 'event'. So, in that quite boring surroundings, I take out my phone and start to type:

" Agagahahaa! ^_^ kacau kacau semua orang! Hahagag! ;-D "

Then...continue eating...then walla! my phone start alerting! :D and below are all the reply which make me LOL!

Asri-san: LOL! :-p Pretty good. Got an addiction though.
Me: Addiction?
Asri-san: Yup, the can't-stop-thinking-of-it and never-mind-sleep type. Hmm, yeah I think I'll go to Starbucks after this.
Me: why? is this kind of addiction related to Starbucks? Ahaha.. ;-D

Amir: Giloz ko apo?
Me: Ahaha! another way instead of ask how r u... :p
Amir: Ye ke? I'm fine, tq. U?
Me: Xtra fine!
Amir: Terlebih vitamin gamaknye, haha!

Abg Iqbal: Kenapa kacau2 orang ni? Dah takde keje ke?

Angah: Selamat dah kenyang kalau tak dah kena ngap yummy2 ni...

Ahahaha! and some other kind of replies. LOL! ^_^ So, to all my frens who received this SMS, actually this is another way for me to ask "how r u?"...Lalalalalaaa...end!

2 comment:

alifah@along said...

aah..along pun terima sms ni...masa terima msg ni, along pk, "ika ni tak der keja lain agaknya"...biarkan dia..hehehhe..sorry, tak sempat nak reply, sbb time tu tengah sedap mkn...hehehhe

dikazzz said...

hehehhe....ceh! alaa...tu cara ika selain sms tanye how r u? ^_^ hahahaa...ika kan memang suke buat benda2 lain2 skit ni :D Walla!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...