Feb 5, 2008

hectic to boring...

huwaaaa..... @_@
first for past days which was so damn hectic for me,
job-loads and moving here and there,
second for the future days which will be boring,
I mean...during these 6 days of CNY holiday!
for last year, in CNY holiday I was into the jungle,
enjoyed in Jerangkang Waterfall & forest,
this year...huuuuhuu...no plan!
no plan at all! uurrgghhh!!

so...maybe its time for me to update my blog,
upload some photos,
and re-edit some posts in my draft box!
huwahahahahaaa...
whatever! ^_^ Gong Xi Fa Chai! daaa...

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

My frens and I are having plan of going to Royal Blom.. hehehe.. tp aku mcm tak jadi ikut jer.. cis..

Gong Xi Fa Cai to u too..

dikazzz said...

Royal Blom? wah! cam best tapi apesal tak jadi ikut?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...