Feb 22, 2008

Movies between works!

uurrgghhh! nearly half a month I've no time to even write down any draft of post in my Epitomes @_@ huhuuu...just working and rest and run for some movies when there is any unintended space of free time. Sounds like what a hectic life schedule right!? Hehehee...well, it's right and it suits me well, the one who's active and workaholic and lively-spontaneous and eccentric!The only negative of me is that I'm restless!

So, for this year, I've watched some movies. Mostly are good except MTS! Spoof-stupid movie to watch!Movies that I like were The Game Plan, American Gangster, CJ7 ( I watched it twice!) and Jumper. Malay movies were CUCI and Kala Malam Bulan Mengambang. The stupid one was Meet The Spartan!


So, one good movies I've missed was Cloverfield. But, life must go on and below are the movies in my must-watch-list! My fav kinda movies! Dances and Speed-racing! ^_^













p/s you can click on the movies name or image to watch the trailers =) Walla!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...