Mar 16, 2008

huuwaaa.....!!! :((
can u imagine when one of your good best fren,
will be 'away' from you...
ya i've faced it before, and gonna face it again soon,
u'll feel like 'lost' and some spaces in u will be 'empty',

but, what to do, life has to goes on,
with or without him or her, my best frens ever...
n we'll be fren forever no matter what!
no matter who u are now n then...
coz once I've pasted in my mind and heart the status of who u are,
u'll be as it forever...
except if I've been forced wif any undeniable reason 'to kick u out of me',

then ur status will be downgraded...
don't worry, I'll never ever 'delete' u out of me once u've been in me...
again,
once u've been in me, no matter who u r before n now n so on...
u'll be in me forever! and I'll love u forever!


p/s I dedicate this to all my life-love-people, especially Lat, Watt, elmo when I'm twetty, Azah, Alg Azi, Amir when I'm budak kecik, Nani when I'm chipsmore, Dr Maaz when I'm baby, 'Ribut Pasir' when I'm 'Pelangi Petang', Ida elvira, Baem when I'm Cinderella, Abg Iqbal when I'm pikachu, 'H' when I'm 'K', 'Prince' when I'm 'Princess', rahim & hanny & yusfi & shaha when I'm akak, Shah & Asri & Ash when I'm Ikha-chan and so on frens since I'm in this world...

p/s2 now they're on their way out of my way...with God blesses...I miss u...


0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...