Mar 19, 2008

My life...

Hola! Hola! ^_^ for such a long time I haven't sit and relax and writing down all the things running inside my mind & happened around me! uurrgghhh! Nearly one month I keep on silent - with the reason, drowning in the pool of troubleshoots and trainings especially for 3G networks all over the country...huhuu...just 2 more to go in April.

Okay, let me just conclude and make it compact & simple - my life ‘wrapping up’ for the last 4 weeks.

Lets start with end week of February’08 where I was in KK then followed by Kuching for the whole week. Done with 3G monitoring trainings for Celcom people in sites – Inanam (KK) and Pending (Kuching). Met new peoples, as usual, but most special-happy-thing was I ate lots of my fav fresh plus cheaper seafood! Especially in Kuching, the famous food court named Topspot, behind the hotel where I stayed – Somerset Serviced Residence. Every time I’m in Kuching I’ll target this Topspot as the main place to eat especially in gerai no 8! ^_^ and that was the second time I ate gamat, the sea cucumber….wahahahaa! When I compared between the foods in Kuching and KK, I’ll choose Kuching! More variety in tastes, hot n spicy instead in KK most foods are sweet and sour. But apa2pun all are good to eat. So, 29th Feb back to KL. Huhuuu…felt quite tired-but-happy.

Ok. I started my March with fully relaxed and just isolated myself mostly in my room, for the whole day in house. Next, early 5am in the morning 2nd March’08, yeeehaaaa…jungle trekking plus happily spent time with my outdoor gang in Sg Chilling, near to Kuala Kubu Baru, further up of Ulu Yam. Please go to My Photos as a proof! Hehehee…enjoyed the whole day crosses the river and relaxed in the waterfall area. End up that day with beef plus chicken barbeque! Wahahahaa…suddenly my memories go to my last jungle trekking plus mount climbing - Gunung Irau, Cameroon Highland on last August’07. Giler lama jugak aku stop outdoor thou! Half-a-year! @_@ rock climbing? Nearly a year thou! Giler kempunan! Uurgghhh…now I really-compulsory need to make some cleanup and defrag my life schedule! Serious! By the way, now I’m sure I can make some changes in it because I’m having assistant in office now, so all the works now able to be divided to half-and-half! :D yey!

Next, on 11th March – I had Netcare Post Processing Tool training in Singapore. Huhuu…It was my 2nd time to Singapore for 2008, again to Orchard Road. Not enough time for any activity other than training. Then, followed by works on sites for the whole week around KL. Agak bosan…bored! Especially when doing and dealing with the same people with similar activities.

Now on this week, I’m preparing for the next trip. I'll be in Kuching & KK, again! Starts from 2nd & 3rd April in Kuching follow by KK on 4th. Maybe after that I’ll stay there till Sunday...plan to go for snorkeling somewhere well in KK thou! Maybe Sapi Island or MamutikIsland or Manukan Island…might be Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park! Depends on time & money :p

p/s sadness: lost my Camel Active backpack lock in KK & my meloved Victorinox Swiss Army card kena rampas in Singapore Airport! How can it passed-by the scanner in KLIA? uurrgghh! Self satisfaction: bought handbag in KK & my fav perfume 212 Sexy in Kuching ^_^


0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...