Mar 23, 2008

back from home! ^_^

Walla! ^_^ I'm back from my family's home! soooo happy meeting everybody, except my bro shafiq coz he didn't back home last weekend...actually since last raya, ces! whatever! hehehe...same like his sister! malas balik rumah! hehehe...actually...that's me! ^_^

So, along the time when I was at home, things what I've done were long-sleep and watched movies from DVDs that I brought and shopping with my siblings, also my mama! huhuhuu...no time to spent with my abah, no life discussion as usual with abah, except, first time merajuk with abah! uurrgghhh! as the result, I cannot take the Honda engine oil from my abah's collection, as in one of the main reason why I choose to balik rumah! iisshhhh! @_@ geramnye! now I need to buy it by my own because it is time for me to service my BEE! walla wei...regretted! whatever!


Actually I was back hometown with less budget this time, my budget lost during outstations to east Malaysia actually. But, at least I still affordable and bought jeans and shirts and slack and needed things to both of my bros. And as usual, lots of home-kitchen things for my family. Except for my abah, his wanted camera, because I was still in merajuk mood at that time :p hehhee..at the end, everybody's happy, so do I =x of course we are happy when we able to make our love-life-people happy thou! Sayang my family much much! Nothing can beat the loves!

So, I just arrived in KL this morning. And because of still unsatisfied in myself due to not yet buy the wanted camera to my abah, so I went to Low Yat after had my lunch. At the same time, together with my aunt, she need me to guide her in buying laptop =) So, I've helped my aunt, she at last choose HP Compac beside the Acer, and I bought camera to my abah! ^_^ hehehee...so damn happy! Firstly, I want to buy the same camera as mine, but, at the end I choose the latest Canon digicam because the price is quite cheaper than my model. My camera is Canon Ixus 70, I bought Canon PowerShot A470 to my family. The functions nearly the same except the physical-look and the battery. I choose the blue color instead of red for my abah ^_^. hehehe...satisfied! Now...sleepy...so...bye and nite nite!



p/s to elmo, thanks for picked-up tweety this morning, and tweety said she really enjoyed the breakfast while watching the group of people dancing that old styles of dances - especially the salsa! ahaks! =x

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...