Mar 31, 2008

miserable! to calm down...

uurrghh! altho now I'm having new office-colleague in helping me with my alone-jobs before, but my schedule still need to be re-arranged! I've thinking a lot lately...by the way, i am someone who always love-thinking-in-everything! maybe this is one of the style of geminian! =D whatever!
So, as the last day of March'08, what i'm doing most of the times today is reading blogs and update my diary and express all my feelings in My Heart'08 diary and lastly update my Epitomes...its like relaxing day for me, change miserable to calm down mood and feeling...well, it's good thou! good for me ^_^ ever since too busy with hectic life schedule start from last Dec'07! but it's calming down now...and suddenly...I'm thinking of...maybe jump to another ship...? perhaps...Celcom..? hhmmm...thinking..but maybe not yet!

By the way, I wanna stop writing now. Just wanna relax and listening to my fav song lately - from Juno movie, full time friend part time lover...but before that, just wanna update and let all of you out there know regarding Telco World in Malaysia. There will be one new operator soon, beside Celcom, Maxis and Digi, named Umobile. The numbe will be 018 and actually it already start promoting itself with Umobile - Surf with U. If you wanna know on details, just click on the below pics okay ;) Done! Daa...

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...