Mar 25, 2008

Step Up! I love it! ^_^

Waaa...!! ^_^ I really really love this musics+dances kinda movie! as I always do since...since long time ago =) Step Up 2 - The Streets, wow! I most part which I love is the last dance from MSA - Maryland School af the Arts team, lead by both Chase the hero and Andie the heroin...walla! Love it thou! dance by the rebelliois street dancer in the rainy nite with so damn cool stylish movements and the most special is the effect from the rain-water like dancing together! cool! ^_^ If compare to Step Up 1, this one is more aggressive. Hero in Step Up 1, Tyler gage also included in this Step Up 2 but just in the intro part of it =) hey, just go and watch it and enjoy it okay! Daa... ^_^






p/s Azah, sorry to hear about what happened to your new car...hehehee...be more careful next time okay! =) and jom tengok wayang next time okay! ^_^
p/s2 click here to see Step Up - The Streets OST

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...