May 28, 2008

teruja... @_@

wow! lately when I'm reading lots and lots of different kinds of, genres of blogs and bloggers, I'm becoming teruja...eager to, interested to...sampai pening, in thinking of lots and more things i would like to write out...but...can you imagine when you are hungry and suddenly in front of served with lots and lots of foods, meals and drinks, included together with all your fav chocolates and cakes and juices bla bla blaa...which will you choose? will you eat first then drink or vice versa or multiple? you will finished it all or just eat small pieces then another pieces and so on...? or maybe you'll eat want you want then keep it all others? ahaah, multiple choices of actions! so...at the end actually maybe you just dream it all or just watch it and leave! ahaah...understand what I mean? @_@ teruja...

p/s these days I'm feeling too swamped by too many things...I'm getting frequent paranoia that hit me out of somewhere...my brain can't stop thinking! even in my sleep! @_@ could the time give me some breathing space?

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...