May 27, 2008

tsumaranai yooo... @_@

ok ok I'm writing now... =P thanks for all of your supports to encourage me to keep on writing...ya as most of you, my friends, said "see...lots of things you are able to speak out and all are good if you can write it all in your blog so that whoever with no opportunity to listen can at least read it!" ehehee...ok I'm agree with that but, there is a but, I'm able to write as fast as I'm thinking nor speak! can you get that? huhuhuuuu...I'm trying and it'll take time.

by the way, lately and since I enter May'08,my life change to tsumarai situation, I mean I'm bored in lately boring situation. everyday quite relax with less jobs to do but just some short time with sudden emergency-works-to-be-done-fast...having more time to eat and eat...instead of keep on studying on latest updates in telco world such as WiMAX & LTE & Roaming & etc,at the same time i can focus on doing private works like searching for movies & songs, reading one blog then jump to another blogs, searching for my most wanted books,
still looking for any part time works with can fulfill my free spaces, enjoying learning on psychology & mind tests & cosmetics-cop & health & investment & bla bla blaa, resulted my mind loaded with lots of things to think of...at least i can make my mind 'hectic' instead of myself which is now I put under boring mood! which also resulted with some pelik kind of thing seperti kesalahan dlm pertuturan seharian, for example, orang cakap 'mandi kerbau' aku cakap either mandi ayam or mandi badak, 'bertunang' aku cakap 'bertenang', 'surat kabar' aku pronounce 'surat k-bar' etc...included some irregular actions seperti makan banyak ayam sedangkan I'm not chicken lover, dan sudah pandai makan sotong gergasi, I mean sotong yg besar tu sedangkan sebelum ni I'm totally can't accept that sotong! ^_^ perubahan yg lain ialah, in office dari seorang engineer yg busy bertukar menjadi seperti admin yg bored...in house aku sudah bercampur gaul dengan housemates yg membosankan, out of anywhere aku sudah berjaya menghabiskan bacaan my fav haruki murakami's novel entitled Norwegian Wood since I bought it on last Jan 2006!! yey yey! can you imagine how long I took to finished reading this book!? itu membuktikan aku memang read it whole with all my heart & soul! buku tu memang comes with feelings la...ups! it's not book of love story orait, it's a story of life. next I'll buy maybe Sputnik Sweetheart or Dance Dance Dance or The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, wait & see...

some more, beside this boring kind of life, thanks for some of you who tried to take me out of this boring nest =) all the times, I do need someone to share the whole 'what's happening' in me, but usually, let me repeat this sentence again, "we'll get someone which we don't want to..." yup it's true, then that one which at first we don't want, end up to be the one which we need the most...all the time...along the time...and can you imagine if the one we need the most is 'lost'? or just kejap ade kejap takde? or 'just see you when I see you'...? or like "I can't feel that I'm having you"...ahaah...whatever! "ok, whatever".

p/s I dedicated
the last paragraph to the one who hates my "ok,whatever"

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...