Sep 2, 2008

Late!

lately i'm always late!
late to work on purpose :p
late back home to avoid jam!
late on sleep coz i cant sleep well :(
and late on wake up coz wanna late to work ^_^
late in updating stories on my blog,
also late answering whoever's calling,
and whoever's sms'ing as been tought by my somebody,
and last nite, just late on knowing fuel price decreased!
but lastly, my late actually not really late,
it's just that not on time puntually =)

Memo:
Sallina Salim: he make u broke 2 prinsips in ur life beb... How can i'm also late realized it's 2!? =D u know me well lartz! and she answered: Sallina Salim: bukan ko late, u decide not to notice it! Am I? yaa...I was...

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Janji jgn LATE bersahur dah... and I dun think u'll be LATE time buka pose.. ;p

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan!

Spider(ai)man
ps.. Brinchang trip update: "Right after raya" is the date...

dikazzz said...

wuuhuuuu! ^_^ waiting for the trip thou! thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...