Sep 16, 2008

Nowadays I'm...

well...nowadays I'm...working and running for something bumpy, uncompromising...and everytime I got stuck, stiff, and rigid, I'll stop and rest a while by reading The Ulam Project, just finished read the amazing, surreal story of Ulam July'07 =) then back to works, again...same cycle everyday till...end of October perhaps...really hope so! @_@ hope will run out of this abhorrence, loathing condition and position soon enough!

p/s special thanks to my somebody who chilled me out along last weekend! =+ can I say --> 'I LOVE YOU DEAR' ? =+

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Tak sangka ade lak fans ULAM quietly mentioned the little blogging project.. huhuhu.. tq!.. never seen u leave any msg in chatbox ..? alu ker? hehehe

dikazzz said...

i mmg malu ler... ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...