Feb 19, 2009

seloka cinta 1

bro-Q: Y i have no feeling currently?
me: hhmm.....did u got the answer from her?
bro-Q: kezutan..she's single
me: not kezutan for me, because from ur story of her she always unstabil with her relationship, in my opinion la
bro-Q: but she wanna kept it secret..to avoid problem...with the xbf
me: but now u already know it!
bro-Q: but her bf keeps trying to get back...
bro-Q: haahahahaah...entah laa...but she's already give up...
me: does she tell u why n how and the reason why she's single now??
bro-Q: yup..she's already give up to have relationship wit man..
me: that's just a stupid answer...for me la. another answer?
bro-Q: maybe its true..dah putus harapan ngan lelaki kot..
me: but not with u...i think.
bro-Q: i dunno...i told her we have to stop contact each other 4 a while.......
me: i dont think it's gonna be 'good' enuf thou
bro-Q: ??? meaning tat?
me: perhaps gonna be more sakit hati or sakit jiwa or some sort of feelings similar to that...especially to u
me: except if.............
bro-Q: if?
me: except if.............now u've already got ur own answer...
me: ur own self-answer
bro-Q: she tot i wanna go away 4 good...
bro-Q: i haven't mention how long we gonna stay away...
me: by the way, now for what u still want to 'go away'?
bro-Q: i dunno..........can't think...
bro-Q: i need to self recover myself.......
me: honestly bro...from the start of this story...my deeper feeling keep on saying that she's is not the good one for u......
bro-Q: thanks...
me: but now look like....she is not the one for u aite?
bro-Q: dunno...no feeling at all..not feeling happy...relief sad
me: altho i think the answer for YES now is 50%
bro-Q: biarlah..itu takdir...
bro-Q: Sumtimes yg YES pon akhirnya NO jugak...yang NO pon akhirnya YEs jugak...
me: hhmm...perhaps...
bro-Q: yg memula benci pastu hidup bahagia sampai mati..yg bercinta bagai nak rak pon akhirnya boleh putus...yg kawin 20 30 tahun pon boleh cerai...
me: but does she give u any YES or NO? did u run the script? actually?
bro-Q: ada yg miss...jwpn no.......
me: jwpn no? u mean?
bro-Q: Dia suka...suka kawan ngan abg..tapi nope dia xleh terima abg...
bro-Q: sbb skang nih dia dah give up sgt2...
me: by the way, astually the only asnwer is NO la. ok, that's all. the asnwer which u've already know before...so now it's confirmed!
bro-Q: dia kata kalau dia suka abg....but i'm her xbf before best friend so can I accept that? and I just said I can. But she just quiet then, no answer.
me: another stupid reason! (for me la)
bro-Q: history.. bior aaa...dah la..

so, conclusion from the story above are: and all in my opinion aite ;-)
1- do not try to grab someone who's already taken for sure, other than if he/she is single.
2- because if u try to, when he/she breaks-up, u can be one of the reason, no matter yes or no.
3- the only answer in love is just YES or NO. Other than YES/NO we call it as stupid reason.
4- LOVE is so universal, can be so global and we should appreciate it all and always! no matter the LOVE is happy or sad, good or bad, beautiful or ugly, want it or not, or wathever level the LOVE is (family, friends, lover, small, lots, abit & etc)...because we suppose to love the LOVE =)
5- if the one we love so much at the end choose our best friend as his/her partner, we should accept it aite? because at least we know he/she is safe with the one we already know...perhaps... =p
6- any other opinion or advice perhaps? ^_^ why don't u write? Thanks! walla!

p/s for myself, just only love the one who loves you and you love him...no force. Love him because you do want to love him and he loves you because he want to loves you. Love each other so much is fair enough to go through the life together. That's all you need. ^_____^

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

You copied Azah's style in her blog!!!!!

dikazzz said...

Azah!!! is that u!?

I haven't read Azah's blog since years okay! I don't even realized she's having 'style' in her blog!? ahahaa...honestly i just put down what i was thinking at the time i was writing the post, that's all =)

whatever la as long as everybody keep on writing! ^___^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...