Feb 18, 2009

Ffuuhhh......!

that's the first word for today...ffuuhhh......!
after so long enough haven't update my blog,
for nearly 4 weeks with no story...
too many things happened and thoughts I’ve missed to write down here,
yes, 4 weeks with hectic timeline fulfilled with too much actions!
and I feel it long as like 4 months! and let me synopses it all here...


Jan 4th week:
--busy connected with family thingy. Discussed these and those for one quite simple big event in my family =)

Jan 5th week:
--back hometown for the event. Yup! My engagement ^_^ although no matter how I planned it to be simple, but it end up with quite extra than just simple =p well, parents' first daughter, everything can't be that 'simple'. Thanks God for all the blesses. Special thanks for my best ever friends Yatie and Watt for their encouragements. Love you tho! For the photos of it, please visit my facebook aite! ;-)

--although in hometown for CNY holiday, still run the works from home. Still busy with the deals which needed to be accomplished sooner as possible...huuu...

Feb 1st week:
--because of abit stress in work, I choosed to release the stress by watched some of the movie I love such as Moulan Rouge and Rumor Has It and What Woman Want...
--end of the week, back to hometown again. Well, wedding discussion perhaps as the main point =p

Feb 2nd week:
--OMG, too many things to be think off by this time and so on...! well...of course more on the wedding preparation. I still planning for it to be as simple as it can be but with the same reason as before, I don’t think it'll be that 'simple' when it comes with parents and the big family =p resulted with now I need to think double for everything! Well...just wait and see =)
--still keep on searched and watched for some new I love movies like August Rush and The Notebook. Perhaps really in love with both movies because both speak of heart warming romantic true loves...
--end of the week, back to visit my beloved grandma. Huhu...she's not in a well health nowadays...pray for her...

Feb 3rd week:
--ah'ha, just received a news from my mum saying that my wedding date now already been delayed to additional 3 months =) =) =) hehee...fuhhh! I'm okay with that tho! at least now I can breathing well, better, tho! =p ahaks! but keep on preparing...~lalalalaaaa~
--sad thing happened to my BEE now, uurgghhhh! my BEE is not feeling well...I’ve brought it for 'checked' and...well...my BEE need a 'surgery' I think! uurrgghh...then it come to money money money! perhaps, the road tax gonna be end soon enough too! 14 Mac! uurrgghhh! whatever! @_@

--keep on going this week with many thinngs in mind...life must go on tho!

So before I chow this time, please enjoy yourself with the 2nd romantic touching love story after Titanic which is ~The Notebook~ trailer. Honestly, I love this sory more than Titanic thou. It thouched me for the 1st time I watched it. It make me cried when 2nd time I watched it. And according to the statistic, 76% of guys cried for this story. Perhaps it's hard to find this kind of perfect deep in heart and soul love nowadays...but I'm hoping for it...Walla!

2 comment:

Yus.MY said...

aiiyyooo lama tul tak berupdate blog ikha niii...huhuhu...

anyway..congrats on your engagement.. :)

dikazzz said...

hehe...tenkiu2 kak yus ^_^

alaaa...bukan lama sgt pn!
4 weeks jer =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...