Jan 22, 2009

My status...

My YM and FB status for today is --> puas hati borong alat makeup! pelik kan? ^_^

and i dont aspect so many comments due to this status tho!
which of course I received from my beloved friends! ^_^
by the way, that shows actually all my friends are aware of me =p
THANKS to all then! hehee...
but here I put one conversation with one of my 'aware' friend...happy reading!

brian: ahaha...can't stop laughing reading your status
ika_zul: hehehehee.....why? why?
brian: because ika yang aku kenal tak banyak pakai make up
ika_zul: heheeee...just assume now i've changed, now i suddenly want to wear make up
brian: ahaha... exactly.. that's the funny part
ika_zul: why funny!?
brian: ehehe... kidding laa, ika..it's not that funny,it just sounds "strange"
ika_zul: alaaaa....actually ika sudah lama mau makeup
ika_zul: dan sudah lama survey segala makeup yang ada
ika_zul: dan sudah cuba semua makeup yang famous
ika_zul: dan sekarang ika sudah jumpa yang memuaskan hati
ika_zul: makanya mulakan aja dengan membeli =D
brian: yaaa... tapi ika tak cocok laa...rock climbing pakai make up.. =p
ika_zul: ahahahahhaaa! dont worry, ika cuma makeup natural aja la
brian: ehehe... good good..
ika_zul: hari ini semua colleagues di ofis juga suddenly menyatakan kenapa ika nampak cantik hari ini
ika_zul: sedangkan mereka tidak sedar yang ika makeup! haaaa.....
ika_zul: baguskan ika makeup, so natural tapi nampak lebih ceria mungkin =p heee...
brian: oh iya? aku mau lihat ika dengan make up...can't wait to see
brian: but natural make up still count as make up
ika_zul: nothing special la, but i do feel special for myself =)
brian: yeah, you should, you are
brian: btw, busy, huh?
ika_zul: not really today, usually i'll be in Celcom petaling jaya office, but today i'm in my office in sri petaling
ika_zul: lazy to go to celcom PJ, there's no food there
ika_zul: well, u know that i'm always hungry
brian: umm... you are so "mobile"
brian: ya, that's funny fact #2 about ika, in that tiny body she always feel hungry
brian: ehehe.. ya ya.. I came to your blog several times, quite a lot I think
brian: hey, the last post, about what a man wants
brian: ya, itu betul laa...actually you made me think, you know, about what I really want
ika_zul: i'm glad with that
brian: so, siapa bilang tu?
ika_zul: somebody, and plus with my thought also
ika_zul: by the way, it's actually a conclusion from answers i got from guys
brian: ehehe... that's good
ika_zul: of cos that's good, see, it able to make u think of what u really want!
brian: yeah.. sebab everybody is talking about the same thing
brian: yeah you know, love, marriage, family, kids etc etc
ika_zul: yup yup
brian: and then those all just make me think...contemplate
brian: so sekarang you're doing nothing ya? boleh chatting2? ahaha
ika_zul: i'm doing small jobs now, so chatting is not a problem by this time
brian: ehehe... so we'd better get back to our real job then
ika_zul: ok then, daaa.....
brian: happy make up-ing! =D

1 comment:

RWP said...

i notice that u r follwoing my blog. thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...