Jan 1, 2009

Bye and Welcome ^_^

wow! wow! we've just entered to a new year 2009 =) a new beginning for lots of new
things ^_^ For me, the first new thing as minutes entered 2009 was the movie Yes
Man, as the first movie for this new year =p One good with satisfaction movie thou.
For previous year, the last movie I watched was The Spirit as the 53rd movie for year
2008. Ahaks! yup I understood, not all of you can be so hardworking as me in
calculating these and that included the movies I've watched =p I love doing
calculation all the time thou! hehee...others are such as 49 magazines, 17
handbags, 1 purse, 43 times Nando's, 52+ new clothes, 5 new perfumes, 2 laptop
bags, 1 outdoor bag, 2 digital cameras, 3 laptops, and bla bla bla were bought by
myself in my 2008 life! =) what less in 2008 compare to 2007 are the watched
theaters and outdoor activities I've joined =( huuuu...and for something big changes
in my life, yup one big in 2007 and another one will be in this year ^_^ so I assume
year 2009 gonna be one excelent year for me and my life thou. Coz there'll be some
fast forward thingy for me this year, so perhaps some pengorbanan will be needed
also =) I live my whole 2008 with full of loves and happiness, perhaps some sad
stories and life challenges also, but all I've went thru successfully with God helps for
sure. Thanks God and may God bless my family and I and all of us in this new
cheerful year. Ameen.
Oh, regarding azam baru, as in 2008 one of my new mission was dont want to wear
watch anymore, well it was done successful thou =) hehehee...selalu orang azam
tambah something but me kurangkan something pulak =p nevermind. So new
mission for 2009 is for sure run for better life than previous years but to be more
specific, hope for new job and salary and perhaps new status thou... *wink* *wink*
^_^ So good luck in advance for you and me! and before I forget, thanks to all of you who's always besides me and together in 2008. I love you thou! so much loves! Bye 2008 and welcome 2009! Cheers! ^_^

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...