Jan 9, 2009

Perak Iron Bound la pulak!

wow wieee! if on last post I mentioned about Adidas sundown marathon in Singapore, this time I got another opportunity for Perak Iron Bound 2009 ^_^ it's not easy for me thou to get these kind of options. Well, although i am a semi-active person for outdoor activities (as i think i am la :p hehee...not really-active kut), FYI, i never ever yet involve in these kind of run and race plus treasure hunting or marathon in my life...so...now, I think I would like to join this Perak Iron Bound but I do need more knowledge and supports from all of you thou, especially KOMA members who open these offers for me =) plus, perhaps I do not think I can or available to join the Adidas marathon thou :( well some of you might already know the reason why, perhaps, right? =p heheee...instead of I'm losing both options, at least I can grab one! apa kata anda?

by the way, I already in a bit down mood now coz I cannot join the leisure trip to Taman Negara Tahan for this weekend! =( takpela...dulu kan dah pernah ke sana...but I still miss the moment walking on the highest canopy walkway in the world, and main2 air yang sejuk amat in the oldest river in the world! huh! never mind, next next time then. So...just wait and see on next weekend! =)

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

biler ko nk dtng KLCC utk training??? jom jom jom..

dikazzz said...

waduh! nak training ape nye beb! masa tak cukup ni ha! by the way... =( i need to berkorban lagi kali ni... :(( i cant attend this Perak Iron bound, got more important matter to prepare of...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...