Jan 21, 2009

What man wants?

ya ya ya...a simple Q from girls!
and today i just want to give a simple but complete answers for this Q as below:

"When I was in my secondary, physical beauty and attraction is the prime choice.
When I was in my university years, I look at those girls whom I can click with - for the reason of having a good chat partner of course.
And now, I look for those whom I can rely on to have a family, and also to take care of each other. Of course, she's be someone I can talk to all the time. She must also be tolerable with me, just like I would with her. Physical beauty doesn't seem to play a major role anymore - I'm honest here because sometimes when a beautiful girl show signs of attraction to me, I can't seem to develop any special feelings for her. I feel bad for her, but at least I'm honest with her and myself."

This is the honest simple true answer...hope you who asking is satisfy with the answer...
any comment just put in the comment box k =)
Aite! aite! ^_^ daaa....

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...