Sep 24, 2007

overwhelmed & inundated! @_@

once and again...I've disappointed myself...& I'm sorry in advance, because I've also maybe indirectly, without I realized, I've disenchanted someone...anyone, else... its truly hard to enthrall & keep everybody surrounding us happy, as more tough as to keep satisfy our own selves...part & parcel, will mixed up with something somewhat small bad doodad, unpardonable gizmo...whatever! and these are all what are appalling thingamabob which keep on playing in my mind, disturbing some not parts of my daily activities/works in nowadays, past 2, 3 weeks...huhuuu...I'm wholly hectic!
Now, I'm a bit melancholy...down in the dumps... its time I need to do some mind cleanup! brainwash! & cheers! ^_^

3 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Cheer up my friend. Can't really imagine when u said u are a lil bit melancholy, cuz the only image of u in my mind is still that big smile face.. hahaha.. Anyway, we just met once kan.. hahaha!!

Aku dah balik darat dah..

dikazzz said...

hehehe...I'm always ^_^ laa...see... ^_^

melancholy mood just between me & myself laaa...during muhasabah diri...but I'm still ^_^ hehehe...

maybe we should meet again, when both have free time loorrr...contact2 ya ^_^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...