Sep 5, 2007

Erotomania?

Ahaks! :p let me ahaks ahaks before I continuing my topic this time =) it's not so funny but, somewhat funny actually according to what my mind is thinking now, in explaining what is EROTOMANIA means, as been understood by my brain after I explored & read about it...ahaks!

Erotomania can be say, one enigma in love, and one self deep inside soul crisis,
named de Clerambault's syndrome, EROTOMANIA... a rare disorder where a person holds a delusional belief that another person is secretly in love with him/her - fictional relationship, also set as
d'amour ou Mélancolie érotique, means melancholy in love, caused by unrequited or unreturned love,
also called as "old maid's psychosis" & "erotic paranoia",

ahaks! it sounds quite arduous rite? hopefully everybody can at least understand my self definition of erotomania...and actually most of us also related to this erotomania. For example, delusional in love with any popular singers or actors/actresses :p ahaks!

p/s I got interested with erotomania is after I've listened to Dream Theater's song tittled Erotomania.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...