Apr 30, 2008

Relationship...

today is a happy day for me, (although inside of me there is something wrong which was just happened in last few days that make my heart hurt and my feeling is sad all the way till now... just forget it,) this time i just interested to write down one good thing happened...

let me put the situation as a girl and a guy in a quarreling-mood...this is the common-bad situation that always happen in a relationship, for couple, or best friends...at the end, you want to know how and what's the best way to settle it? just go though the below dialogs:

Girl:
"u always thought of yourself as a loving person, but you actually had been just a fair-weather friend! as long as I'm happy and nice, you loved back. But if i was unhappy or upset, you would feel blamed and then argue or distance yourself..."

Me: I told the guy do not leave the girl. And at the end...the guy thanked me as below:

Good guy:
That day, for the first time, I didn't leave her. I stayed, and it felt great. I succeeded in giving to her when she really needed me. This felt like real love. Caring for another person. Trusting in our love. Being there at her hour of need. How had I missed this? She just needed me to go over and hold her. But as a man, I didn't know that touching, holding, and listening were so important to her...

quote:
"Right now I'm in pain. I have nothing to give, this is when I need you the most. Please, come over here and hold me. You don't have to say anything. I just need to feel your arms around me. Please don't go..." and the husband walked over and silently held his wife. "She wept in my arms. After a few minutes, she thanked me for not leaving. She told me that she just needed to feel me holding her."


Memo:

it is so important for a couple not to misinterpret and mismanage the stress in their daily lives, because all the reactions are ultimately can affect their relationships. actually for you girls, it's not that he's just not into you, he needs to fulfill a biological need. so do for guys, it's not that she wants to henpeck you, she also has a biological drive. so how a guy's withdrawal is actually a natural way for him to replenish his depleted testosterone levels and restore his well-being, and how a girl's need for conversation and support helps her build her own stress-reducing hormone, oxytocin.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...