Apr 23, 2008

OMG! Hmmm..?

in passed 2 weeks, I mostly spent my whole office-hour-durations in-office. Seldom to sites. So, mostly doing readings...on my fav topics like IQ, EQ & SQ, brain & psychology, law of attraction, men Mars women Venus, then blogs by blogs and some forums. read all any post which attracts me, especially that encourages me to think! Erratic or eccentric kind of. I'm an open-thinking kinda person, a self-contained nonchalantly reader and blogger ^_^ it's just that, most of the time, my brain always fulfilled with so many thoughts which most of it I want to speak-write it out but I'm not apt or fast enough to speak-write it out!! @_@ uurrgghhh! then ended like frozen contemplations! maybe because I'm not good enough in writing, perhaps...

p/s Malaysian lesbian? Read...
p/s2 Politic thinker? Read...
p/s3 latest blog I read -
love.hate.life.angel - Read...
p/s4 heavy writer? Read...
p/s4 polygamy? Read...
Memo:
In the guy's mind, the withdrawal scenario usually goes something like..
“Whoa! When did this turn from fun into a ton of work? Things have been great, but now it feels “different” because she's unsatisfied and pushing on me to define our relationship…”
“And I HAVEN'T EVEN DECIDED what I want exactly, or what the heck it is that I'm feeling here…”
“And now that the chemistry and attraction we used to have has changed! I guess “the magic” is gone…!”
Men can sure be clueless idiots that actually do need help to notice the dumb things they're doing.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...