Aug 1, 2008

my holiday trip =)

well well...most of you already know my trip this time, just wanna have funs in Jakarta, gonna enjoy myself in Dufan (Jakarta Disneyworld) & Ancol Sea World & shopping in Mangga Dua, then follow by shopping in most FOs in Bandung, ahaha...actually more for soothing & cheering up my self thou (especially due to my new dizzy woozy big job under new Org!) ;-) not really in the mood of shopping after my short out-of-plan-shopping-trip to Melaka last week! =D hehehe...
btw, special thanks for all of your cares to all my friends who keep on reminding me to take care of my self while I'm on this holiday trip...thanks thou! I will as I always do okay ;-)

so below I put my most fav song for this moment - I'm Yours by Jason Mraz,
btw, the video is match with my holiday mood now thou!
and I special dedicate it for all this holiday trip members! ^_^ enjoy!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...