Jul 29, 2008

temperamental?

I just remember last night,
when suddenly someone known kidnapped me,
somebody who lives an unconventional and hedonistic life, I think!?
and bring me somewhere we know,
there having some words - mood swinger, temperamental & other rubbish-words!
till suppose to be Sex & The City at the end swung to The X Files,
ahahah...what a temperamental situation-for-a-moment!
so I dedicated the below lyric to the temperamental somebody...enjoy!

Everything But The Girl - Temperamental
This temperamental side,
The one you say that you can't hide.
D' you ever see yourself
The way it looks to someone else?
This temperamental trick,
The one you say you can't predict.
You're like an empty cup.
Forgive me if I don't wait up.
I don't get where you're coming from
What is real and what's put on,
What has stayed and what has gone.
How long will this thing go on and on?
What planet are you on?
Not the same one I am from.
Do I just waste my time?
You pour your heart on mine.
You think it screws you up.
Forgive me if I don't wait up.
I don't get what you're trying to say -
What is wrong and what's okay.
You beat yourself up one more time.
You trample on this fierce heart of mine.
I don't want you to love me.
I don't want you to love me.
I don't know what you want from me.
All this endless sympathy.
You beat yourself up one more time.
You trample on this fierce heart of mine.

p/s to the temperamental somebody - the above lyric is just for cari gaduh with u! =D

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Nak gi Indon ker? I'm going somewhere too.. skrng mcm ko lah.. in counting down mood.. hehehehe

Spider(ai)man

dikazzz said...

Weh! yup I'm going to have some funs in Jakarta then plan for shopping baju raya in Bandung, start sooner from 1st to 5th August'08 =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...