Jul 3, 2008

PD Trip June'08


ups...now i've a bit of time to write about my last trip, to Port Dickson, on 28th & 29th June'08, as invited for MMUian reunion organized by the famous-amous person named Zafril! ^_^ ahahahaa... =P and all become well enough with helps from the juniors erna, emy, neng, mai and etc lah =) hehehee...and all others just tolong sikit2 and makannn!! =D from this trip, I'm totally sure everybody was all fully enjoyed. It's just me who missed the banana-boat activity which been planned by my beloved cheNyah =) hehe...bukan ape, tak bawak baju spare la... :p don't worry, there will be next time, kn? ;) hihii...and the most special part was the 'ice-breaking-close-conversation' between all of us on the night after BBQ session, and because it's 'close', so nobody of us can write anything about it! ahaha...sounds like PnC right? yup PnC. kalau nak tau kena join la the next trip! ^_^ okay, for all of you who wanna see and dl the photos, please visit my multiply for it. and for more detail story, read it on Zafril blog and Zafril2. Daa...

p/s PnC = private & confidential
p/s2 to Zafril, thanks for this trip and sorry for what happened to your car :p lain kali biar aku drive, slamat skit =D
p/s3 to all of you who joined this trip, thanks & may we meet again in next trip okay! ^_^

2 comment:

El-Zaffril said...

Ikha... Next trip we'll meet again... hahaha... baju spare tu alasan tak nak naik banana boat... next time I organize lagi... most probably next year la.... early next year... duit pun ade lagi...

kenapa panggil my bee?? hurm... memula tak tau nak panggil ape... My Vios macam riak la plak... So panggil la My Vi memula tu... tapi macam mengkonpiuskan orang dengan kete malaysia la kan... so panggil la my bee... my motorbike i panggil my boo... erna panggil kete dia my baby you... my other fren panggil kete dia blackie... so ok la... so macam bermanja-manjaan keh keh keh....

dikazzz said...

yer la yer la zafril =) everybody pun ade 'my bee' 'my boo' masing2 la...yer la...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...