Jul 23, 2008

appreciate life!

in this early morning while ironing my work clothes...without any sign suddenly i realize that I'm crying!
of course i cant guess why, it's incidentally crying with my heart feeling something itchy...
For some reasons, I do think that the reality of life has really hit me today, really damn touch my heart and make me shed many tears. and...I'm wondering...wondering...how people appreciate their life?
In my thought, everybody does go through a period of time in which they think they’re worthless and their life is horrible and nothing will ever go their way. I think we don’t need to be suffering from depression and dismal, although we’re all prone to feeling stressed, tired, down and aimless. I also think that majority of people really don’t think exactly how lucky they are to be alive! Everybody looks like wondering through life with a thick cloud of fog covering their eyes!

On our quest for finding the perfect life, happiness should be the top priorities. So, learning to appreciate life is a very big aspect of that. We can be a happy person but to
reach our highest potential of happiness we need to take the time to appreciate the life that we have!Life can become too much like hard work unless we remember to appreciate what we have and take time to smell the roses ^_^

p/s There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. [Mother Teresa]
p/s2 "I'm sorry myself, now I know you don't need to think of other selves for too much, because they don't really appreciate it!"
p/s3 thanks to Amir & Anuar for the instant-out-of-plan The Dark Knight show last nite! ^_^
Memo:
I do think I'm more a guy's girl than a girl's girl. ;)


0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...