Jul 10, 2008

what's going on...

hmm...haven't write anything in one week time, a bit tired with new working style, learning and training for new big project with Celcom (if you wanna know what maybe you can visit www.oblicore.com), and at the same time still follow up some telco issues with some other operators. ok stop, that's my jobs! and you just can read... =p
by the way, although weary during working hours, out off it, still have time for some movies =) thanks a lot to Amir, who's "I'll always there for u" kind of best fren of mine ;) of course lots of you don't know who's Amir, he's my bf since standard one! =D and my bff till then! hihii...right, Amir!? as some release for me, in this month till today I've watched Kung Fu Panda twice, and Get Smart. and nearest-movies-on-the-list are Wanted, Sepi & Hancock, also one theater tittled Bukan Dejavu (Juhara Yaacob, Norish Karman, Jalaluddin Hassan etc). till now,
done.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...