Jul 11, 2008

she melancholy

yesterday she was in melancholy ness frame of mind, somebody making her feeling a thoughtful and gentle sadness...and she put herself under a gloomy character for nearly one whole day, but nobody knows, except me. she was thinking of her loves, where actually all her loves going on or went to? and does she actually be replied for her unconditional loves? maybe it's all just here-and-there-take-for-granted-everywhere...and i agreed with her, nowadays people always take everything for granted, and only realized the value when they lost it...worthless! and she just keep quiet since then...poor she, now she just choose to talk to her heart and herself, instead of talking to anybody although her love one, she said "i think he doesn't understand, or maybe does not want to, or am i not understand. he promised to change, i don't know does he really mean it since then. he said he loves me, and i love him too, does it true or just a sentence. now i my turn to be silent, coz he always did. although he sms me gudnite just now, i still quiet." and she sleep after my listening. by the way, only me can listen to her...sad she. don't worry, I'll try to calm you down and make you happy okay. and i promise I'll always be there for you, anytime! as always. =) and at least at the end she sleeps well.

By the way, now my story, I've watched The Hellboy last nite, and of course with my bff. Thanks thou! and I'm sorry Amir, i can't share her feelings with you, yet =p and special thanks for your cares Amir, honestly I don't know why your ex not anymore with you...done.

p/s for love nor money or for love or money?
p/s2
are you ready to finally give your heart the love, wisdom and protection it deserves? It's not just love that gets you through the truth of relationships.
p/s3 maybe Azah is rite - People make promises all the time. Why do people make empty promises? Because it's music to the ears? To pacify the person they are making the promises?

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...