Jul 28, 2008

from melaka with loves...

ehehe...I'm back from Melaka, with loves! ^_^ loves from Along Azie & Mas, spend 2 days in Melaka, thanks for your times with me thou, I'll love you forever! =) besides, it's the loves of shopping! ahahaha...without any budget allocated, i bought some clothes, included another Active Camel bag :p i just can't say NO when i passed by my fav brands clothes! the designs in Melaka are different than KL! (sori aaa along...althou i need to save the money for next trip to Jakarta & Bandung by end of this week, it's totally not ur fault..it's totally my nafsu membeli yg tetiba high =D lagi pun designs tu semua takde kat KL! ehehe..sabar je la along ea...at least 'mega sale' will be a good reason for me to visit you again! wahahaha! nnt leh makan asam pedas yg best giler pedas tu lagi!)

p/s done last week - The Dark Knight. Will watch this week - Sex & The City.
p/s2 Mas, I'll wait for ur time to back to KL =)
p/s3 to Along Azie, the dialogs is for us:
Speaker: JULIET
O comfortable friar! where is my lord?

I do remember well where I should be,

And there I am. Where is my Romeo?
[William Shakespeare - Romeo and Juliet (1595)]

3 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.... next time ika mai sini... kita pi makan ikan bakar lah plak! wokeh? hehe... takpun pi jalan2 kat klebang ke. MISS those day.. ber'DATING' tepi pantai.. SWEET!

oh! jgn lupa ksk ur love that key chain. ALONG DOAKAN DUA2 sabo ek. masih jauh perjalanan yang nak ditempuh! to PG.. if he ever read this! she's a nice person... REBUTAN ramai woo... so.. TREAT HER VERY VER WELL!!

dikazzz said...

Alonnnggggg!!!!! I LOVE U MUCH MUCH!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

oh...by the way Along, I don't think PG is the reader of my blog :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...