Jul 14, 2008

what i love

firstly, thanks to my fren which i call Joh, if not because of your be of interest to watch theater, it must be no other way for me to watch Bukan Dejavu last nite, the final nite, with you =D i am very proud on bringing whoever interested to watch theater =) especially whoever never ever watch theater! hihiii...eager to share theater world with everybody.

So by what not, here i put some videos on Moulin Rouge, two of the songs which I love and I'm listening to everyday since I watched the movie, the most ever musical theater movie which make me crazy all the time of it till now (besides Phantom Of The Opera of course!)...enjoy! ^_^





p/s who can accompany me to watch Sepi - stories of Love, Lost and Loneliness. (am i too late?)
Quote:
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be love in return.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...