Oct 8, 2008

Eagle Eye

hmm...midnite, on this sleepy time,
I'm just back home from watching Eagle Eye,
well...as been suggested to watch it by Amir,
during lunch time in Plaza Damas,
with azhar sulaiman who served my lunch,
which make kak yus & wani & amir quite shocked,
coz they thought I'm lying =D
but whatever...back to Eagle Eye...
quite well story with lots of transports damages as perhaps one big point,
hhmm...honestly I was totally concentrated just half of the story,
another half, well...my mind quite fast tracked it,
already able to 75% guessed the following lines...
plus, there are some ideas which grabbed from other movies,
the story lines looks like duplicating from past good movies,
so...i just can give 6 out of 10 averagely...
but it's still one good movie =)
and thanks for somebody who accompanied me =+
Memo:
my mind was more to Mamma Mia! actually...nevermind...& whatever!

2 comment:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

pikir nk tengok gak criter tu.. tp ade yg kate so-so shj...

anyway, tengok tak tengok depneding not to what other says, but ade tak mase utk aku masuk cinema nih? isk isk isk!

spider(ai)man

dikazzz said...

hehehe...cite to from techinical view is good, but...well...banyak jugak la gabungan idea2 dari cite2 lain :) it's same as the other movies about machines/computer over human ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...