Oct 31, 2008

where & done...

Hello to all the readers! =p firstly sorry for my late blog update, well...hectic schedule lately avoids me in preparing any updates thou =) but at last, today, glad for this gap... So, for you who want to know where I was and what I've done in these 3 weeks 'blog silent', I'm not silent as everybody knows ;) hehee...keep on reading then!

17 - 19/10/08 - joined the KOMA adventure to Gunung Irau - climbing on the raining weather in the wet muddy beautiful forest, followed by the cameroon enjoyable fresh shopping time! ;) Refer to my Facebook [Ikha Zul] for more stories and photos of this cheerful adventure trip ^_^ Please visit SpideyAIman's blog for more interesting stories of this trip =)

22/10/08 Wed - 'jom theatre' with Azah to KLPac for Kisah Gadis! ^_^ Well done to Tapai & Megat for both excelent theatres thou! And FYI, soon this Kisah Gadis will start their tour to Melaka =)
24/10/08 - Once again Mamma Mia! with my somebody =+ Damn I love Mamma Mia with all the ABBA songs. And FYI, the live musical theatre Mamma Mia! will be staged at Istana Budaya starts from 17 Dec'08 to Jan'09 and the ticket price is RM150 up to RM900. Go go for it! =+
25 & 26/10/08 - in Melaka met my beloved Along Azi & family for Syawal open house! Happily met some other MMUians, like a reunion! hehee...and the most I like thingy when I'm in my pet family house is dengar Mak membebel! suke betul dengar bebelan seorang ibu pada anak2 =) by the way, my own parents not yang suka membebel kind of =p wahaha...
27/10/08 - 'beronggeng' around Bukit Bintang, Low Yat & Times Square. Watched Bangkok Dangerous in 3D Imax cinema with my somebody =+
and lastly, last nite, I was in the Renaissance Hotel near to KLCC for my boss's wedding =)

So, other times than all those trips & events, are my working time thou...hehee...same as all of you out there! working and working for money money money for more and more trips or travel or events to go! As my parents always remind me >> ENJOY YOUR LIFE!! Walla.

2 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! MY BELOVED EARRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails

dikazzz said...

hehehee...nasib laa... =p
weh! aku tokleh masuk blog mu wei!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...