Nov 3, 2008

time is less & less...

OMG! as lately when I start thinking,
minutes to hours, days to weeks,
then I've realized, the time is less & less,
but there're lots of things in my list,
which haven't been well done yet!
especially lots of places which I haven't step my own small foot yet! Urghh!
and the time is less & less,
but the trips & events & actions are more & more!
as the loves become more & more...
theatres & arts & outdoors & photos & bungee jump & Melbourne!
how about Capoeira & SLR camera & diving & Grand Canyon!?
wahahahaaa...sounds huge & cheerful & enjoying life aite?
that's what we're living for dude! ENJOY YOUR LIFE!
as best as you can...and this is what I'm doing & planning & try to archieve,
till the time is end...as the time is less & less...huuu... >_<
Can I? hopefully & trying & grabbing...Ameen.

by the way, only some of you can totally understand the whole what I mean here... ;)
and what goes around, comes around.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...