Nov 12, 2008

last weekend I...

well, stories for my last weekend:
happy things were...
my beloved pet sist who's also my best friend was here in KL,
I picked her from Hotel Brisdale,
lunch & dinner at the Rosdet restaurant with my fav porridge plus fav soup =)
then story telling session till slept,
next picked another pet sist from Unisel and shopping around Shah Alam,
wahahaa...I bought some books & mag ^_^
the sad thing was...
while walking from one shopping center to another,
plus raining lightly, suddenly my beloved green slipper terputus di tengah jalan...
waaaaaaaaaa! and without any thought,
I just took it and searched for the nearest dustbin and thrown it into it,
and berjalan berkaki ayam to the nearest Vincci shop
and bought the cheapest slipper which attracted me to it! DONE!
while inside my mind still thinking on the lost chance to Gunung Nuang :( whatever.

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...