Nov 27, 2008

conversation with myself...

hey! how's ur blog tho? lots of things to write but...?
alaaa...no gap to do that! hectic schedules with works!
ooo...really? or is it because u always mengaduh ur ass lebam & ur lutut luka?
weh! suka hati aku la! i love to mengaduh! bukan slalu ade peluang nak sakit!
up to you! but i know the mind is thinking of blogging...
hhmmm...ok la I'm writing now la...

nearly 2 weeks, nothing has been updated including my financial flow, mind keep being pushing thinking for somebody else instead of myself, my eyes turn nearly to panda's eye now, cant sleep well! cant eat well! yes it's just sometime to having this kind of hectic schedule of works which dragging in to out of office hour time beside without OT! can u imagine how this moment going on? stress still on altho try to fight it smartly. but nevertheless, still kacau my sleeping time turn it to rest & relax by flirting out with whoever I'm close with and watched Madagascar II & James Bond & Wayang & GP506...by this moment watching movies is one of the way to relax...beside thinking of bungee jump or diving which all need more times & money...by the way, i love to be out of my house when i'm in the messy mind because if i stay indoor my mind gonna be more mess-up with all the siol housemates' behaviors! so, special thanks to kareshi & amir for spending times with me =) love you tho! now, my mind asking for rest but my physical want to keep on moving...for some extreme outdoor activities perhaps! yes...waiting for call for that...water rafting in lata kijang, or bungee jump in melbourne, or rock climbing in damai, or maybe bermain air di lata jarum! hmmm...perhaps, perhaps, perhaps! and all these chaotic thingy resulted in migraine and gastrick in myself! (my migraine = cofees + stress)+(my gastrick = hectic + no gap) = messy self...whatever! I do agree if someone want to take care of myself for a while, now! huuu...

Before I stop, just comments on the movies.
Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa >> well enough to make you laughing and LOL! the part I love is when Melman's teaching Moto Moto on how to treat Gloria in a well manner =p
James Bond:Quantum of Solace >> full of quite extreme kind of actions as usual. The view which attract me is the structure of the hotel in the middle of the sahara/desert.
Wayang >> congrat to Mr Hatta Azad Khan tho for this good quality malay movie! ^_^ seriustly everybody who's the arts lover especially wayang kulit should go and watch Wayang tho! I tak bosan langsung watching it to the end tho =) so how about you? ;)
Guard Post GP506 >> one good korean movie. U need-to-think-kind-of-story in a story tho! It's stories in a story which actually the only answer is...heheee...watch it to know it! =D kind of a bit challenging to understand the true story =)
So, need to mengundur diri now...walla! thanks for reading. Oh! before I forgot, last 2 weekend I've spend my valueable times in Perak for water rafting & caving! best giler tho! so for photos and videos of that water rafting & caving, well need to visit my facebook thou ^_^. Walla again!

Ikha Zul's Facebook profile

This is a conversation with myself...It's okay to dance around it and have it my way, Laugh about it, oh for goodness sake, Don't believe in anything that's keeping me awake, Loverboy, lovergirl, I need a song to sleep to and morning to sleep thru, And have it my way. I better have it my way with myself. I better have it my way anytime. I better have it my way with myself and only myself. I better have it mine and I know that you'll have yours...I'm feeling all sentimental and feeling all thru my head...

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...