Nov 6, 2008

work, brain, money, work...

9.45pm: still sitting opposite my boss,
hearing what he's talking & explaining,
but my mind already on my sweet comfort bed,
sleepy and totally out of mind,
can be say under subconscious mind perhaps now,
the theta wave is start waving now...serious!
ahaks! when words 'subconscious mind' come out from my mind,
suddenly I remember the suggestion from a lawyer,
also a close friend of mine,
he offers me to learn neuro linggo, the art of communication to subconscious power,
sounds interesting for me thou...
since long time ago I'd red a book belongs to my abah,
The Power Of Subconscious Mind...
dude, if you totally learn that, you're then able to hypnoses anyone! =)
I still can remember during the time I was in secondary school,
I love to 'lepak' in my abah mini library,
and my targets were all the book referring to mind & IQ & EQ & SQ...
love all those related to MIND topics! curious on how power the brain is!?
while I was reading, I was also testing my mind thou! ahaks! funny but serious,
by the way, although J. Robert Oppenheimer was the farther of atomic bomb in World War II,
it was Einstein who'd used just 1.3% of his brain to create the E=MC(square),
{correct me if I'm wrong on the Einstein's brain %...my brain can't remember well now}
uppss...before i keep on thinking to some other heavy topic, i better stop now! walla!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...