Oct 11, 2008

Bunny Mamma Mia! ^_^

midnite of the midnite, back home with face still smiling! =)
why? because of The House Bunny & Mamma Mia of course!
damn tonite I enjoyed both cheerfully & happily along with lots of LOL =D
both movies made me out with lots of laughs! serious LOL,
and took all the pressures of my shoulder,
not to forget lots of thanks for my only bro who accompanied me,
both of us totally enjoyed the movies especially Mamma Mia - the musical based of hit songs of ABBA,
totally awesome till all the audiences still stick to it till the screen totally black-off! ^_^
6/10 for Bunny which is produced by Adam Sandler & 8.5/10 for Mamma Mia! =)
I would like to suggest all of you make the same, go and watch The House Bunny follow by Mamma Mia!
then you can feel the connection thou! =P happy enjoy it!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...