Dec 1, 2008

my unlucky day...

why today is my unlucky day?
1) since morning i started my minor migrain while working! =( this's rarely happen, by the way this is the 1st time i got migrain while on works...
2) because of migrain, i feel wanna vomit all the time so...no lunch! huuu...just ate the guava and karipap...have to eat something in order to avoid gastric.
3) by the time i've packed to back home, i got calls from bosses to solve some problems which suddenly occured which resulted in i need to stay in office although the time already late! and I'm hungry! uurrgghhh! @_@
4) then, time to go back home, when i arrived in the parking lot, i suddenly feel so damn nothing to say when i see there are some scratches on the front door of my BEE! dammit! =( i dont know how or who! may God bless the person in charge of this! i just put my bag close the door and start the engine and... :'(
5) arrived home, no food in a hungry and tired mood so walked to the nearest pasar malam and bought the nasi kukus ayam berempah and that's all for today...my unlucky day... =(

a question to myself : which will make u cry? A) when your BEE 'dicalari' B) when your heart 'dilukai'? and my honest answer is A! and i was cried with a little sob. Well, can u imagine when something u really want it badly, then u're having it, and of course u'll love it so badly too and so when the thing's 'dicalari' of course la u'll hurt and cry! hmmm...whatever! by the way, BEE is the only thing i have which i love too much...

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...