Apr 26, 2009

silent out..

fuh! complete one month silent out =p
it's not that i got nothing to be updated but it's time consume tho,
it's clear to see that i got less and less time to write out,
but now...I'm writing! ^__^
some updates:
1) I'm totally 'need to be' workaholic since March and will be going till July
2) on purpose trip to London-Brussels-(Paris perhaps) in 29th May up to 14th June.
3) altho that, now keep on preparing for climbing Mt Kinabalu in July! Hurray!
4) in August gonna be a fasting month, end of Aug to be exact. So diving could be yes in early Aug...
5) in Sept gonna be Raya fest and plus one big event for me...my wedding! =)
6) perhaps, the big event also make me thinking like heaven! what to prepare? buy this and that! the theme? the dresses designs? the schedule/agenda? who to invite? and bla bla blaa...plus my plan for it to be as simple as it can be...i think end up to be not so simple! huuuu......whatever! lots of needs to be fulfilled! =)
7) by the way, lots of things to be done, must be lots of things to be sacrificed =( the big trip which i love to join but i cant is one of KOMA's trip, climbing Mt Tahan in 8 days! started from 1st May, soon! huwaaa......
8) still in my mind are bunjeejump and para-gliding and rock climbing and traveling! crazy! again, whatever! all people got something exciting to do in life aite? ;)

Well, some other not so good things happening on me nowadays - tension with my work! perhaps i love what i'm working on now, but, with who I'm working with is not as good as my love for this job! plus with the low payment! Really working on fixing this uneasiness - by go swimming! Ahaha...perhaps lots of you who know me will 'lift-up your-eyebrow' when I say swimming! aite?! again...whatever! I've changed!

So, perhaps lots of Qs from all of you already answered! Till next writing session. Done! Walla!

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck Sis
http://monsoon.fotopages.com

dikazzz said...

yo thanks bro! =) For you who need a good photographer perhaps you can go to http://monsoon.fotopages.com ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...