Mar 26, 2009

Auto vs Manual

wai wai! hello hello!
yup! my mind quite messy and sometimes I'm lost,
the reason why this blog is not updated =p

this time just to write my feeling on manual vs auto,
well, since I'm using DAR instead of my BEE,
means I drive an auto car instead of my manual BEE,
as most of my friend know, I love to drive manual car,
more feeling for me thou, enjoy driving! =)
more impress and excited,
you can control whole of your car,
and of course especially the gear for the speed =)
and it's all vice versa when you're driving auto,
i mean, not really all totally vice versa but most of it =p
and I think it's safer for me to drive a manual car instead of an auto car,
and this is my own opinion for myself, okay! hehee... ^__^

p/s thanks dear! we'll switch the car tomorrow nite aite? =)

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...