Mar 16, 2009

my BEE =)

Firstly, I wanna thanks my dear fiancee,
for letting me use his DAR as a replacement for my BEE,

oh dont worry, he dot another extra car =p
well, just for a while, a week perhaps,

my BEE now is under a trusted foreman,

doing some make-up'ing =p

I loose a month salary for that thou but,

It’s for my full satisfaction! and extra performance for my BEE =)

after my long surveys, for about 8 months,

now I'm totally found a trusted expert foreman for it,

I've decided to replace the main two things in engine,

the gasket head and ECU and all correlated to it both with all new, better!

hope my 'investment' this time worth! satisfaction! =)

and thanks to all who helped me on this ^__^ walla!


p/s heheee...my dear, don't be jealous aite! =

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...