Mar 3, 2009

bengang & bangang

yes yes yes...
this is my latest ym status lately,
I'm now sick of their stupidity,
moreover when stupidity plus hypocrisy!
they talked to me saying AA, talked to him saying AABb,
talked to everybody else saying AAB,
and all regarding one point but plus plus the stupidness!
with one reason, protecting themselves,
they don't wanna be blamed!
and as the person in the middle, I'm totally sick!
go to h*** you stupid brainless hypochondria damn people!
and I'm sure you'll receive something from God sooner or later,
as a gift for making other people sick! Amen.

2 comment:

Afrezal Karim said...

yeah amen to that too.. sabar dikazz.. nanti blood pressure naik :). Neway thanx for visiting my blog.. what a nice blog and writing u have here.. i'll link urrs to mine too..

dikazzz said...

hi riezal! thanks! ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...