Jul 18, 2009

my telephone (1)

lately I'm fighting with someone regarding my telephone.
out of somewhere, there is one person who's totally 'jeles' at my phone,
ngok ngek tul someone ni kan?
ya ya i clearly know that you are using the latest iPhone,
but come on beb, although our phones are totally out-of-comparison,
but we still can talk or sms in well done result aite?
so what's the problem with my phone dude?
siap doakan phone aku jatuh bergolek dari atas Mt Kinabalu tuh!
cet! hampeh! luckily you are always up-to-date in telco info,
suite you well by using the latest phone...
kalau tak mau kena kutuk as i kutuk my friend,
ape tak nye, using blackberry beb tapi how to MMS pun tak tau!
same jugak dgn mamat2 minah2 which are using 3G phone but 2G sim card!
uurrgghhhh! as ore kelate kato...darak! pehe dok? whatever.
oklah, i'll continue the story of my phone soon. Walla!

p/s ku tujukan khas post ini buat that someone name D ahahaa... =D

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...