Jul 31, 2009

RIP Yasmin Ahmad...

The first news I got when I arrived in KK Park, Kundasang was - the death of Yasmin Ahmad. And it really touched my heart coz I'm a fan of her...I still remember, how I knew her was from her first movie Rabun in 2003. I enjoyed Rabun together with my abah by that time, really enjoyed it, because it was really satisfied. I love all her works because the main point for all those are loves in relationship, loves in families, for her loves are everywhere. Thats the truth and that I love in her...so, 25/7/2009 RIP to Yasmin... =( Yasmin, you were one like no other, one in a
million...segala karyamu akan dikenang sepanjang zaman...pemergianmu sukar dicari ganti...

2003 - Rabun
2004 - Sepet
2006 - Gubra
2007 - Mukhsin
2008 - Muallaf
2008 - Talentime
and all others Petronas adverts...

~~ikan di laut asam di darat
dalam periuk bikin muafakat~~

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...