Aug 7, 2009

Cerita Cintaku (1) Kenal

ahah! due to many Qs and request from all of you, now it's time for me to write about my love story... haaaa...suke la tuh! well, some of you who rapat with me dah tahu, but mostly others don't know the real story of me and my partner, aite? especially for one of me & my partner's close friend named Checkers =p ahahhaa...the one who totally close but don't know the truth! =D until my sist make me & my partner kantoi with him...whatever.

Lets begin the story with how I met him...
it was after Aidilfitri celebration in 2006, my dad said "abah tak bagi if kaklong nak drive alone back to KL!"
alamak! and that make me called all my friends who might has possibility to be with me back to KL.
At the end, yes, my friend Checkers might accompany me...nasib baik!
So, on the day of my journey back to KL, Checkers told me one of his friend also want to tumpang,
no problem with me, plus by the time Checkers cannot drive! whatever!
jadinya pegi lah amik kawan nye itu...menunggu di satu petrol station...
I stopped my car, he stepped inside and walla...continue the journey =)
by the time, i felt a bit awkward, dalam kete ade 3 orang, kenapa rasa macam bedua je nih?
well, I'm a friendly person aite so i started the conversation...
and from that i knew who is he, nampak macam pendiam but then...actually, not really! ^__^
so becakap la itu ini and the best was 3 of us are fans of M.Nasir! layan album abang Nasir along the journey =)
and luckily, he was the one who helped me, tolong drive =) heheee...
sampai KL kitorg dinner at the place near to Checkers's house,
then, next 2 of us back to Kerinchi & Pantai Dalam...dan di situlah titik permulaan nya...
Walla! ^__^

p/s by that time, nama my partner pun i don't know yet! ahaha... =)






3 comment:

kAmaRuL said...

Sitting in the car,
with the radio,
turned to static,
And the eternal silent will turn to a happy ending.
Happy belated Engagement!

kAmaRuL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dikazzz said...

huwaaaaa.....
thanks my dear ribut pasir...
tp knp kali ni labi2 plak!? =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...