Oct 26, 2007

uhuk! "(@_@)

huhuhuuu...have u ever think of me...?
I mean u, yes u who are reading what I wrote here,
have u? or u just read out this post becoz of...something else?
not becoz of me? uhuk! uhuk!
it's okay...actually it's really okay...
it's just that...
I'm thinking of is there anybody thinking of me when I'm thinking of them!?
ahaks! whatever, nothing much important here,
and nothing less important too...
means...nothing! huhuu...
sometime u think u can take care of everybody,
mostly all the time u do taking care of everybody,
as caring as u are and as u can...but...
some of the times, u yourself need to be take care of!
have u ever take care of yourself?
or has anybody that u taking care of taking care of u too?
or...don't u feel like, it's better if...
u don't have to take care of anybody and nobody has to care of u too!?
it's free to free, or win to win situation! right?
don't u think so?
uhh! never mind, just read then ignore it all,
it's just a release for my mind to write out anything it want me to express it out,
that's all! Walla!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...